I know, Im 10days late and I should’ve done this on the 1st. Last year too I blogged about it here and I sincerely hope that it would help the numerous children who have been unfortunate to have experienced something horrible like this. Please do share your thoughts on this at your own blogs or contribute here if you have think it can help atleast a single kid fight this abuse or an adult who can overcome the unwarranted guilt. Do your Bit.
Here are the details:
A lot of you have been asking us how to take part in this, what are the rules etc. We want to keep it as open as we can. Any thoughts? Please share. However for the convience of everyone we have put together the ways you can contribute as well as some very broad guidelines…
If you would like to add to the discussion or know somebody else who would, please note that we welcome entries
- mailed to email@example.com OR
- posted as FB notes and linked to Child Sexual Abuse Awareness Month Page OR
- posted on your own blog with the badge and linked to the main blog OR
- linked or posted on Twitter tagged twitter.com/CSAAwareness OR
The list of topics is available here. Anonymous contributions are accepted and requests for anonymity will of course be honoured.
Please remember to send in a mail with all necessary links or just your input to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can track your contribution and make sure that it is not inadvertently lost or something.
1) Please precede the title of your post with CSAAM April 2011. Then add a hyphen and your title.
2) Please insert the badge html(above) in your post. If you carry it on your sidebar for the entire month of April too apart from just within your post, we would be honoured.
3) If you refer to sources for information kindly italicise that part of your post which is taken from the source and provide the link to the original source in a bracket.
4) Please do avoid any graphic descriptions of the abuse. Stay as factual as possible if you’re doing first person accounts