-Oh how did I goof up that very important list at work? Though not entirely my fault – there was a 50% chance of me reviewing and correcting it. So the onus is on me 😦
– Do I really need to attend the 2-4 session? Loads more to complete today (yeah, and kicking myself for writing this post instead of completing that work)
-Mom and Dad going to meet brother in June – how do I manage alone after having been used to them around for so long?
– What if that long pending Hyderabad trip for me or Mumbai trip for hubby materialises at that time only :-O?
– Cook being mean to mom – talking to her in singular. No amount of telling her that she cant talk like that is working.She has a BIG attitude problem. Do I send her away or like mom says wait and watch?
-Long time since I met the school friends. Should call them up sometime soon…
-Should we go buy Chutku a new pair of slippers today if we leave early?
– What to do about that mounting credit card bill? And there is still so much more shopping to do!! God! Scary thought…
– I need to give money for Chutku’s milk for the afternoon for his bread.Or shall i take the bread back home and buy him a butter omlette instead,which he likes?
– I need to call up that shop from where Women’s web sent me that earrings as gift. Checked them out on FB and its so cool. Everyone loved it in office and now I want to experiment with my looks wearing dangler ear rings – something I have never done before.
– Chutku – sigh! This boy 😦 How do you discipline a rowdy, stubborn, dripping with attitude, 2yr old? Are we missing something in his upbringing?
-And Oh! I need to update the posts category and review my WP space once. When do I do that? Tonight after he sleeps? Lets see…
Do you all have such random,disconnected thoughts – some important,some silly and some mundane all within 5 mins? ?Husband says that my brain is like intel Pentium – whatever is the latest version, to be multi tasking like this… Am I weird?