Are admired and respected when:
– They take up their responsibility and get their share of the work done – themselves
-They know what you are talking about when you discuss about the project with them!
– They dont push the work on subordinates and expect them to finish it within stringent timelines.
– They accept if they’ve made a mistake and rectify it.
– They listen to you with an open mind
– They willingly log in to late night calls if required.
– They are ready to impart information without holding back. (without thinking that they might be giving away their position if they give us the information)
– They acknowledge your hard work and appreciate it
-They introduce you as the next in line to take up their role!! *That feels great I tell ya*
And Im enjoying working here…. 😀 *Touch wood*