Being professionals and highly qualified there is a minimum level of good behaviour expected from us. But what to do when:
– People refuse to give seat to a pregnant woman/an injured person/an aged person?
– After a smoke, they bite the common glass they drink water in? *gross* and the glass smells of cigarette smoke.
– After eating at the cafeteria,they just walk out without even pushing their chairs back in place-infact its a nuisance when the aisles are small- cant they realise that the next person wont be able to move?!!
– Leave plastic wrappers and covers and empty drinks carton in the bus. Would they do the same thing to their own swanky cars??
– Play loud music on the Ipods/mp3 players in confined spaces-lifts,bus,even office space-are they deaf? Or are they showing off?
– Finally-Mr/Ms Loud Speaker – nobody in the bus would be interested/ would be able to help you with your family problems,monetary problems or for that matter the profile of the guy your friend is getting married to! Do you even realise that people are getting disturbed by your loud conversation? Or worse-they are listening to your every word and smirking!
If this sounds like a rant – IT IS! And seriously – HOW DO you make these people realise atleast even one of these?
Well,after all these negatives let me say there are people who open the doors for ladies and wait for the lady to enter the lift first,and more seriously help people in trouble – and it feels good when it happens to you…